General admission requirements:
- Successful completion of upper secondary education.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognised test; IELTS of a minimum 5.5 in all four elements.
How to Apply
- Send your completed application through the website or by post.
- Send your supporting documents (via email or post).
- You must verify that you have successfully completed upper secondary education (post-16 for Bachelors level). This completed education, and subsequently awarded degree certificate or diploma, must qualify you for higher education studies in the country you received it.
- Proof of English language skills, IELTs of minimum of 5.5.
- Proof that you meet the specific admission requirements.
- A copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document. ( EU/EEA citizens need to send an attested passport copy).
- Ensure you check the country specific requirements before sending your documents.
If your application is successful you will be contacted for a Skype interview.
Fees, Scholarship and Bursaries
For information on fees, scholarship and bursaries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
50% of your fees will be due before the start of the first term and the remainder will be due once you have enrolled.
You can make your payment by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard) online. The amount will be withdrawn from your bank account immediately. You can also transfer the money to our account number, contact Sadia Choudhury for more information.